[dba-Tech] Windows Marketing begins...

John R Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Sat Nov 21 11:57:13 CST 2015

Hi Gustav,
I stand corrected, er, sit corrected ;-) A small typo there.

I was actually quite unaware of this event as I was without computer
exposure from late 1980 (when I the mid/mini range computer scene) until
1986 (when I reentered the MS-DOS & Unix scene, both with Word Perfect and
Lotus 1-2-3.)

I can't even imagine how useless it was given the marketing clip!
Regards - John