[dba-Tech] MySQL gurus

John R Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Wed Nov 25 12:00:25 CST 2015

I just found the problem. I had the MySQL ODBC System DSN set up via the
default ODBC admininistrator. I needed to use the 32 bit ODBC System
Administrator which is not shown in the control panel but is in the
\Windows\sysWOW64 folder.

Made a shortcut to it for myself so I don't forget in the future!

Now all works like a charm.
Thanks!
John B