[dba-Tech] Apple's move to Ireland

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 18:50:00 CST 2015

I own a few shares of Apple. This move to landing the company off-shore to
Ireland disgusts me. I'm not sure how to fix this; let's start with the HQ
should be based on the amount of revenue generated by any given country,
There are probably flaws in this simplistic solution, but it's a start. A
way larger solution would involve all the nations coming together on a
uniform tax deal so it would not benefit any company moving its headquaters
to somewhere else. I doubt that this is going to happen, since many nations
see only the short-term prospects. But I remain in the hope that we can
view the big picture. Yes, I am naive.

--
Arthur