[dba-Tech] Wi-Fi < Li-Fi

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 30 20:57:14 CST 2015

Michelangelo started writing about his forth coming death, when he was 23 and kept writing and talking about it; so at the age of 88 when he actually did die it came as not surprise to anyone.

Unless, your doctor has been saying get your estate in order, don't worry...you will be around for a long while.