[dba-Tech] The likes of which I've never seen before

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Oct 5 13:24:25 CDT 2015

Hi Tina

No, an "update" wouldn't make sense. Create a backup of what you wish to keep and then do a clean install wiping the disk completely.

You must have 30 GB of disk space and 2+ GB ram. Also, a decent graphic adapter.
I think somewhere from Microsoft you can download a tool "get ready for Windows 8" or 10 that checks the hardware.
Also be prepared for some challenges if your machine contains special devices.

I also replaced the old harddrive with an SSD - that makes wonders!

/gustav