[dba-Tech] Windows 10 surpasses 100 million installations

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Oct 11 13:10:01 CDT 2015

Hi Gustav:

For me Facebook is just for fun. It allows me to see what all my family and friends are up to. A lot of baby picture amongst everyone's favourite photos and videos. It also allows some great links to articles on science, politics, podcasts, new subjects etc. It is similar to the OT, but with a much greater range of subjects, people, points-of-view, lots of graphics and in some cases, a much lighter tone. :-)

The only way to limit FB from eroding all your time is to limit comments and provide less content and be agreeable...but it sure can be a good read at times. :-)