[dba-Tech] "Take a sad song and make it better..." - Web browsers' testing automation with Selenium WebDrivers from LucidChart.com :)

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Sun Oct 25 07:26:02 CDT 2015

 Hi Gustav --

Thank you for your clarification.
The AKG microphone will probably be the next thing to purchase, somewhere next year :)

BTW, what do you think about the following:

L. V. Beethoven - Für Elise (Launchpad Cover)
http://tinyurl.com/q6h3sh8
Is it sounding "flat" to your ears?

Mys son has started to play Launchpad less than an year ago, he is self-taught and he is now performing rather well AFAICS.
He isn't doing classics (the above isn't his Launchpad playing recording), he likes more electronic music as is performed on the left part of the following video-clip:

Mozart Meets Trap (øwls vs. Himself): Turkish March Remix
http://tinyurl.com/o9b6o5q

BTW, with microphone, another more professional version of Launchpad should arrive soon here :) Thank you.

-- Shamil

>Sunday, October 25, 2015 11:50 AM UTC from Gustav Brock <gustav at cactus.dk>:
>
>Hi Shamil
>
>I mean that if (performed) music followed exact rules, it would be boring. You may recall many years ago, that some fed a Moog synthesizer with the exact nodes of a piece of Beethoven. The output was, of course, correct but judged "dead" to listen to because of the missing variations a skilled performer always will add.
>
>The microphone seems very well suited for the purpose, but I don't know it, so I can't say for sure.
>
>The AKG microphone used was the C 451 - still available with a product lifecycle of 40+ years - at about €360:
>
>http://www.akg.com/pro/p/c451b
>http://www.coutant.org/akgc460b/akgcms.pdf
>
>This is a studio condenser microphone, and these are analogue with a balanced output and powered by 48V phantom power - a universal standard across all studio equipment introduced by Schoeps in 1964, adopted by Neumann in 1966, and then accepted by all other manufacturers:
>
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_power
>
>/gustav

<<< skipped >>>