[dba-Tech] Web Page

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Mon Oct 26 09:38:35 CDT 2015

Dear Lists(s):

I am looking for a quick way to put up a web site.  This would be for my son
who is in grad school and has a good idea for providing research assistance
to people doing research papers or studies.  He has done it before and
thinks he may be able to generate some significant dough to help him through
grad school.

His site will not be interactive but just service info, contact info - maybe
four pages at most.

My Plan A is to use GoDaddy's Web Site Tonight tool.  I already have a site
hosted by Godaddy as does Pundit. I could probably use a folder in mine for
development and move him to his own hosted domain when ready to launch.  And
their description on their site makes it look pretty easy

But I'm not up to date on this kind of thing so am open to suggestions.
Short learning curve would be more important than cost.

MTIA,

Rocky