[dba-Tech] "Take a sad song and make it better..." - Web browsers' testing automation with Selenium WebDrivers from LucidChart.com :)

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 27 10:43:10 CDT 2015

Hi Shamil:

I have looked at the site and to say the least it is very well written. The graphics are great...less boxy than is the standard today. I can see the code tracks my computer, OS, browser, my language as British. It uses maps graphics very well. There is a lot of features in the site that I will explore. :-)

All my major sites were internal ones so sophisticated security was not an issue...and graphics were little more than icons, button and standard government/company images. I can understand why your site is not one that should be exposed, to the general public, on the web...too much confidential personal information.

I do not mean that you should go and work for the government, not as an employee (I would not wish that on anyone). It is that I have found, governments and larger companies will pay a lot more to an external contractor than to any employee. :-)

That is too bad but moving to Linux is not a operation to be taken lightly. I have been lead to believe that 70 percent of all software that runs in Russia has been pirated...is this true??  I do not necessarily believe the comments from Microsoft as to that percentage but doesn't the new Windows10 eliminate the possibility of pirated software, at least their latest OS?  In Russia, when you buy a new computer, does it not come preloaded with Windows?