[dba-Tech] Win10 predownloaded setup almost doubled my system disk used space...

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Wed Sep 9 08:00:00 CDT 2015

 Helmut --

Thank you I will try to use it - so far I have checked manually using MS Windows Explorer - here are the stats:

---------------------
Total - 238GB
----------------------------
Windows - 48.4GB
Program Files - 53.3GB
Program Files(x86) - 16.1GB
Users - 13.8GB
$Windows.~BT - 6.08GB (what is that was it always there?)
ProgramData - 7.37GB
Total used ~ 140GB
Free - 69.3GB (from windows explorer info)
Lost ~ 30GB It lookls like 30GB are lost somewhere in the hidden areas' files, which are unavailable for Windows Explorer.

-- Shamil