[dba-Tech] Capture Netflix streams?

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 18:09:30 CDT 2015

Actually this is two questions rather than one:

Is there a way to capture streams from NetFlix? Narcos comes to mind.

Is there a way to capture stuff I've downloaded to my PVR and burn discs
from there?

I like to keep stuff I love. And speaking of stuff I love, I highly
recommend Sons of Anarchy. I was talking about it with a friend of mine,
and described it as follows: "On the surface, it's just another biker tale,
but beneath that it's Shakespeare on wheels." And my friend responded, "I
read an interview with Mr. Sutter (creator of the series), who said it was
modeled on Hamlet." That much is pretty obvious, if you know your tortured
Dane; but there are also echoes of Macbeth and a few others, and the final
scene of the final season's final chapter closes with a quote from the
Bard. This series is not to be cast aside lightly, but rather dwelt upon,
with the utmost seriousness,

Hence my request. I'd like to capture it to my PVR and from there burn one
copy, not for illegal distribution but simply so I have it available even
after Rogers pulls it from the list of stuff I can watch.

--
Arthur