[dba-Tech] 365 question

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 06:55:46 CDT 2016

Aha... you are correct -- it does say Online, uppercase... once you open the
app. I hadn't noticed! That is helpful.

My grandmother worked her way through nursing school by selling her poetry
to a local newspaper. :)

Susan H

Hi Susan

I can see it is "Online", not "OnLine", sorry:

1. I click the tile with the nine small squares.
2. The pane folds out with tiles holding the apps' simple names.
3. I click, say, Word.
4. Word opens. Top-left it is labelled: Word Online

Similar for the other applications.

Speak about writing books. My sister writes poetry (yes, no April fool) and
has, in fact, sold more than 100k copies - which in this small country is
quite a lot for this genre - without hardly making a cent. What makes some
money is only the side effects: lectures etc. at cultural events of various
types. So, to live, she works as a freelance accountant(!)

/gustav