[dba-Tech] wireless routers

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 19:23:36 CDT 2016

Hi Francisco,

I am aware of the ability of other Comcast customers to use my
network.  I could shut that off if I so chose.   Comcast doesn't hide
this. They provide instructions on how to turn it off if I chose to do
so.

http://customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/internet/disable-xfinity-wifi-home-hotspot

<http://customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/internet/disable-xfinity-wifi-home-hotspot.

I have 177Mbps down and 12 Mbps up at 7:22 in the evening which SHOULD
BE prime time download time for the streaming users.