[dba-Tech] another 365 question

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 06:17:19 CDT 2016

I've been trying to pay attention now that it's obvious that it isn't a
mistake. It seems to happen with support.microsoft.com articles mostly. And
yes, it's my Office 365 login in page that the process displays. I've not
figured  away around it -- why would a support article require a log in?
Seems a bit... <sigh>... I don't like it, but nobody asked me.

Susan H.

Hi Susan

If the site requires a login (not all do), and you already are logged in
with a Microsoft account somewhere else, it is my experience that it tries
that account as a default login. If not, it suggests your "usual" Microsoft
account which most likely is that one you use with Office 365. Is that what
you see?

/gustav