[dba-Tech] Office 365 account troubles

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 13:20:06 CDT 2016

My SharePoint Online site keeps telling me I'm not a user. I vaguely
remember having this problem before, but I don't remember too much about it.
The Issue Type says I'm not in the directory. I have no idea what that
means.

Through my 365 Admin settings, I'm a user - I have no idea how to ever
proceed. This is so annoying. All I want to do is create a simple Access web
app! But when I click Create, I simply can't sign in using my account. I can
sign into my 365 account using the portal. I have two sample apps that I
played with a month or so ago on the list - this was working.

I'm just clueless and I know this is because I really don't understand all
this new configuration for 365. I just reset the password using the link
provided and it still doesn't work, so this isn't a password issue. It
simply doesn't recognize me and I don't know why.

Susan H.