[dba-Tech] kindle for android proscan

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 17:00:29 CDT 2016

I checked Amazon and couldn't find one that didn't get an error message for
downloading the wrong version for the device. It's Android, but old and
that's probably the problem.

Susan H.

Kind of surprised that Amazon doesn't offer it since its free and they make
their money off of the books you buy for it not the software. Maybe their
support could help you?

But in general, this unfortunately this is one of the problems with cloud
based, only can get software through our "stores" software like android and
apple stores, they rarely leave old versions on. You would probably have to
search for someone who kept a copy of the old version and get it directly
from them and side load it.