[dba-Tech] Comcast usage with no internet

John R Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Wed Aug 3 22:50:35 CDT 2016

I don't have any customers using Comcast. I have Charter Cable, Time Warner
Cable, AT&T Uverse and a multitude of smaller DSL and lesser internet
providers I have to work with. They all suck at one point but for the most
part its cyclical suckiness. Nature of the beast. They are in a constant
cycle of upgrading and they can't upgrade everyone at once.