[dba-Tech] Windows 10 drivers NVIDIA geforce monitor - Final

John R Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Thu Aug 4 01:20:16 CDT 2016

I have those too, one for just about everything stored on the server. I just
copy them over and run the as needed. The machine I refer to is the one that
ran all of those VMs. I just have a big honking server drive for backups so
I leave these there.

One of these days I'll just set up a new server with all of them on it and
be done with it. When the eagle dumps ;-)