[dba-Tech] Linux download managers

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 06:19:00 CDT 2016

Jim,

Me too (apt-get). As to containers, I've run a few, created by other people
not me, and I love the idea. I've never built one, though. Have you?

Suppose I wanted to create a container housing an Access app and including
Access RunTime in it. Suppose further that said app needed a couple of DLLs
not normally included in RunTime. Suppose further that said app needs a
database hosted on, say, SQL Express or MySQL or MariaDB or SQLite. How
does one assemble the pieces into a container?

Arthur