[dba-Tech] Comparison html editor

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 12:25:53 CST 2016

It costs $100 and I don't know how well it handles HTML but I loved
the SLICKEDIT editor when I was doing a lot of PERL and other language
coding.  It was language sensitive and automatically added brackets in
the Perl code and color coded stuff on the screen.

They have a free download to try it out too

https://www.slickedit.com/

GK