[dba-Tech] Dashlane Password Manager

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Sun Dec 25 13:00:32 CST 2016

Dashlane does the same. And AFAIU it keeps all saved passwords hashed using master password, which should have been remembered by user.

Dashlane does have quite a few other features as saving encrypted notes, bank cards info etc.etc. - and and autofilling web forms using this info - well I do not plan to keep my bank cards (I use for Internet purchases) info on Dashlane cloud till I'll get satisfied with its main feature of keeping password and till I'll get sure my info will not be be compromised...

-- Shamil