[dba-Tech] HTML protected keyword question

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Sat Dec 31 13:58:15 CST 2016

Hi colleagues,

In a css file I set up two td classes: .td-upcoming and .td-article.

Each one had a specification for the left padding of the cell.

Both of these worked when I ran my html page in my browser from my
notepad+ file. But, when I put all the pages up on the website, only the
.td-upcoming worked. I thought maybe I had forgot to do the proper save
and upload and refresh, so I checked all that. Everything was done. I
thought maybe somehow the page on the site was corrupted, so I deleted
it and re-uploaded. Same results. So, since the padding was the same for
both styles, I changed the .td-article to .td-upcoming and ta-da it all
worked!

So, here's my question: Is "article" a protected keyword in html or css?

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

TNF

--
Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields-at-torchlake-dot-com