[dba-Tech] HTML protected keyword question

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 16:56:26 CST 2016

Oh, ok. I misunderstood. I thought that the td-article was used
elsewhere and wasn't working.

Now, having said that, I changed most of the td-upcoming to td-article
using the dev tools in chrome and it presented the same as using the
td-upcoming article. I even changed the padding in the css and it made
the changes accordingly.

But I'll be more than happy to look at the alternate version you are uploading.

BTW, I'm using Chrome 55 on Mac OSX 10.11.16