[dba-Tech] Microsoft Edge

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 10:39:16 CST 2016

When I bought this 64-bit system, I ran Chrome and Firefox to test. Firefox
seemed the fastest, routinely. But a few times a day, I'm pushing the button
to power down because the system locks up.

I don't want to blame Firefox, but it does momentarily freeze a lot. I
suspect the real culprit may be Flash. :( I get a lot of script errors.

I don't know what the problem is, but powering down and starting over every
single day is getting old.

Susan H.

On 2/15/2016 8:12, Susan Harkins wrote:
> I'd like to hear from anyone using Edge - just curious about its speed
> and general behavior.

Doesn't do things I need done, doesn't work at all well as the default PDF
reader win 10 sets it up as. Ain't ready for prime time. I use Chrome (v48),
problem-free, syncs bookmarks across all win & android devices, who could
ask for more?

PB

-----