[dba-Tech] Microsoft Edge

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 06:07:05 CST 2016

Well, the space site opens fine with FF and Edge this morning.

Thank you guys for timing things for me -- it really helped put things in perspective. Things aren't all that slow here after all. I get similar timed results.

But the freezing is a different matter. I really do need to get to the bottom of that.

Interestingly, about the dummies site -- yesterday, it never did stop churning. I viewed several pages with no problem, but the tab icon never stopped swirling and I received several script errors. So, I don't think that's my problem, but rather the site.

Susan H.

Hi Jim (and Susan)

That site opens in 5 seconds with Edge, 5 more to load the adds.
After 23 seconds in total, the video starts playing. Zero issues.

IE11 with AD Blocker will not play the video.

So I'm still curious. What sites have you met that will stall Edge?

/gustav