[dba-Tech] Building a self-driving car

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sat Jan 2 11:38:35 CST 2016

A lost skill. Now that you can have a cheap Snark tuner clipped to the head
and it shows you exactly where you are relative to the pitch you want.

I recently taught my son's GF to play the uke.  First lesson - tuning, and I
made her tune it by ear to see how good her pitch perception was. It was
spot on.