[dba-Tech] Windows 10 drivers NVIDIA geforce monitor

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Thu Jul 21 20:07:38 CDT 2016

The closest thing to a work-around is to remove the NVIDIA adapter from
the device manager, and use only the Intel drivers. For some, that
worked. For others, the Wind10 update program still saw the NVIDIA
GeForce 310M as present and incompatible.  I'm definitely bummed. Of
course, it's out of warranty - it was purchased in 2010. It may have to
remain Win7 pro, just as my old Inspiron 9400 is still WinXP pro. It'll
be only the Inspiron 15-R that's currently running Win 8.1 64-bit that
can possibly be moved to Win10. It's my current main computer. Do I want
to risk it on Win10? Got about a week to decide.

TNF

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields-at-torchlake-dot-com
231-322-2787