[dba-Tech] Windows 10 drivers NVIDIA geforce monitor

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 27 22:30:40 CDT 2016

Well, it is definitely different. That may be the main allure and I would like something fresh. It is also Open source, at least mostly: https://vivaldi.com/source/?lang=en and I like that (But the same can be said of FF and Chromium.)

All browsers basically work the same so unless some incredible new technology is discovered there is little, in tech, to differentiate one from the other. OTOH, I like the capability to be able create personal layouts....if you ever use multiple screen, tiling windows can be helpful.  Here is a good review of the product: http://bit.ly/2azaZft and its features...some you may find useful.

So it broke on Windows 10 and that is unusual because....?   Windows 10 is still in beta as far as I am concerned...in a couple of years and a couple of TB of updates and it will be ready for prime time. ;-)