[dba-Tech] Windows 10 drivers NVIDIA geforce monitor

John Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 08:09:42 CDT 2016

I too find myself with dozens of tabs open, and often a dozen instances
of the browser, each with a half dozen or more tabs.

Just as an example, I was researching floor monitor speakers for my
church.  I had about 8 or more instances of the browser open, each
instance had one specific speaker I was researching.  Each time a
reviewer would convince me to look at some OTHER speaker, I would open a
new browser instance for that one.

Each instance then had tabs for Amazon.com for the prices and
evaluations, plus reviews by as many magazines as I could get my hands
on, often with additional tabs for YouTube Videos.  So 6-8 different
speakers, each with tabs for prices plus reviews.  TONS of tabs in the
end.  I didn't check memory usage but from experience it gets pretty high.

When I would be convinced that a specific speaker was unworthy, I would
close down that entire browser instance and all the tabs.

Often times I will bookmark the entire set of tabs, labeling it
appropriately (with speaker name in this case).  So I can go back in and
look at all the web sites I have found with just a few clicks.