[dba-Tech] Question about web-site (tools?) with "continued.." links

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 13:00:24 CDT 2016

As Jeff said, it depends on what tools are used to create the front
end. But there are 3 different ways that I've come across.

1. A fixed number of characters.
2. A manually placed break in the body of the text.
3. A special handcrafted "intro text"

It all depends on the tools and how you want to handle it.

Ars Technica and nybooks.com both use Wordpress and Rolling Stone uses Varnish.