[dba-Tech] Tablet app to track mileage

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 08:39:45 CST 2016

My husband takes several medications several times a day. Several times I've
offered to help him organize it all but he prefers a little pocket notebook
diary. There's just something about writing it down that fires something in
his brain. It works for him.

At work, we discussed the possibility of creating a few apps that would help
them compile and organize data in the field. In the end, they all declined
saying they preferred their clipboards.

Susan H.

I know, going into this message, that I will have to duck and run - so - I
use a notebook (paper and pencil), and record my mileage manually.
Only at the end of the year do I calculate the business and personal
percentages.  Over the years I've been doing the tracking, it's been pretty
consistent - about 60-65% of all my miles are business.
Now, I'm ducking and running!  :-)
TNF