[dba-Tech] Built in web editor

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 9 12:51:01 CST 2016

Hi All:

Has anyone used the following product before?

I have been rebuilding a website and one of the mapped apps that has to be replaced is FCKEditor editor with the CKEditor editor. I think it has been around for a while (around 10 years), in various iterations...but it is new to me. If you haven't seen it before check it out:

http://ckeditor.com/

I know that there is Google docs and Microsoft's word online editor but this editor is completely customizable to your client's requirements. The site that I am working on allows the site owner to upgrade portions of his site without needing a web designer.

http://ckeditor.com/demo