[dba-Tech] ASP to ASP conversion

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 10 17:57:15 CST 2016

Hi All:

I have a job working on an old ASP site but would definitely like to migrate the site to ASP.Net as it should be easiest. There is about 50 pages of ASP code and a Access MDB BE. I was wondering if there is a good converter the would at least not make a big mess when processing the site. I don't mind doing some clean up but the client would definitely not want to pay for a hand-done site.

Any suggestions or comments. It will be greatly appreciated.

MTIA