[dba-Tech] OwnCloud version 9

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 11 14:23:15 CST 2016

OwnCloud version 9 is here.

http://bit.ly/1XiPv6M

I have been using OwnCloud for years and find it very useful. I use it for keeping my shared calendar organised, doing some documenting (It is similar to Google docs) but it is better for private messages and of course, sharing family photos. I don't use the mail AP but may in the future. It is a wonderful secure package that trickle-syncs common files across the network and internet, in the background so very little resources are used. It also runs on all Operating Systems.