[dba-Tech] Win 10 virus protection

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Tue Mar 15 12:50:10 CDT 2016

John,
Thanks for all that excellent information.  I've been watching Vipre
carefully, too, because of the revolving door of selling.  But, Vipre
has done a very fine job for me, thus far.  I appreciate the heads up on
Bitdefender and will follow up on that.  Thanks again.
TNF

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields-at-torchlake-dot-com
231-322-2787