[dba-Tech] The final upgrade, from 7 to 10

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun May 8 20:10:23 CDT 2016

Thanks for that.

I have not used Windows 7 for ages (only use it for Photoshop and InDesign). The computer on which it is running is used almost exclusively by my wife. With that said I have no idea of how many updates are required but they may be a significant number.

The computer is now doing its third pass at adding updates...had to reboot but it seems to be alright.

Wouldn't she be surprised when she comes home. ;-) ...pleasantly I hope...if the worse happens the system can always be set to dual-boot.