[dba-Tech] Edge

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Nov 27 14:33:45 CST 2016

Hi Dan:

There sounds like there is definitely something wrong with your current installation. Is there a log of events or an error that appears?:

http://www.isunshare.com/windows-10/6-ways-to-open-event-viewer-in-windows-10.html

For the record, such a sever system reaction, seems to be a hardware issue(?) or an incorrect driver issue. Is your system capable of running a full update session before it carshes? Have you tried running start boot command system checkers...testing memory and testing for hard drive faults would be easy. I have no idea how good the following list of hardware testing products are but I would think it is a good place to start:

http://www.majorgeeks.com/mg/sortdate/diagnostics.html

PS: Have you tried changing your browser as there are many very nice products available.