[dba-Tech] Question(s) about web-site design and development

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 08:47:49 CDT 2016

Dan,

If I'm your role model you need glasses ☺

Bryan,

Thanks for the tip. I'm experimenting on one of my home computers and sill
give this a shot. From your brief description, it sounds like just what I
need. (I'm trying to turn all my magazine articles and book chapters into a
web site that will randomly pull stories and page, so that every time a
visitor visits, she sees different material.)(

Rocky,

Wow, you have one impressive daughter there! What did you do right? Must
have been all those years slaving over a hot stand-up bass.

Arthur
​