[dba-Tech] Why I just destroyed my cell phone

Dan Waters df.waters at outlook.com
Thu Oct 27 08:51:30 CDT 2016

I do have two SIM cards - it's nice!  They apply to emails and to text messages.

On screen: green = personal; purple = business.  (your colors may vary)

Although -  T-mobile doesn't give discounts for a 2nd phone line.  :-(

I had read that many people were hoping that the iPhone 7 would be dual sim, but that didn't happen.

Dan