[dba-Tech] R.I.P. Guinevere

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Oct 28 11:24:09 CDT 2016

Hi Arthur

I'm with Rocky. Since you have replaced the motherboard - how could you? - only the skin is back of your old darling.

By the way, I thought for a name for our main server doing not much more than hosting all our virtual servers, thus hidden for daily use. "serverone" was a little boring so I decided for "atlantis".

/gustav