[dba-Tech] Easy to use CMS

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Sat Oct 29 09:32:02 CDT 2016

I am so glad to see that I am not alone in the world! Every so often
another website that I regularly visit goes through this same awful
transformation. Truly, I dislike it intensely. Give me a site I can
navigate easily, make it logical, and don't plague me with tons of
dancing baloney.

TNF

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields-at-torchlake-dot-com