[dba-Tech] FireFox

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Oct 30 14:48:54 CDT 2016

Hi Peter:

Thanks for the info. That said, we did limp along with the Access MDB for years. I suppose Microsoft should have annouced they were supporting MySQL/Maria DB and PostgresDB and any number of NoSQLDBs but I guess the last thing they need, on Azure, are products that directly challenge their show piece, MS SQL. ;-)