[dba-Tech] Most Annoying Internet Thing EVER

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Mon Apr 3 10:49:23 CDT 2017

Of course we all get notices to update Adobe Flash Player.  But why do they
update it 4 times a week?  I just ignore the notices.

Or used to.

Lately every time a page needs Flash the browser reminds me and asks if I
want to Allow or Allow and Remember.  But it's only for that page.  So
that's turning out to be more annoying than the continuous badgering from
Adobe to update.

Is there perhaps a way in Firefox to stop that and just let the outdated
(meaning apparently over 36 hours old) player do its thing?

TIA

Rocky