[dba-Tech] That's what .NET Core does - that's fantastic! :)

Dan Waters df.waters at outlook.com
Thu Apr 6 08:01:31 CDT 2017

Hi Shamil,

The Pro version is $499 - for the stand-alone version.  The MSDN version costs more of course.

Community version is still free.  The Express version of VS will no longer be available beginning with VS 2017.  I didn't even know there was an Express version.

I'm using the Community version.  The Pro version (2015) doesn't have anything I want, but the Enterprise version (2015) can produce a picture showing the pathways of how code procedures are connected - which would sometimes be a great help!  But the Enterprise version costs $6000 - is that worth a picture?  Maybe someday ... :-)

Pricing is here:  https://www.visualstudio.com/vs/pricing/

All the best,
Dan