[dba-Tech] That's what .NET Core does - that's fantastic! :)

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 6 11:33:33 CDT 2017

Hi Shamil:

I have the core edition installed on a couple of my machines (Linux). I think it is only the community Windows edition wrapped in a shell. It is a very good editor considering the competition and price. ;-) I have been using my version for a couple of years now but maybe the new edition has a host of new features.