[dba-Tech] Password

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sat Apr 15 23:07:51 CDT 2017

I changed by password for my Microsoft account.  I was supposed to find that
he login password on my computer was changed to that new password.

Tonight I tried to change my login password but apparently my computer login
password is tied to my Microsoft account.

Am I not allowed to pick a password for my computer which is different from
my Microsoft account?  I don't want my login password to be in the cloud
somewhere.  I don't want it to be anywhere but in my head.

Is this a privilege I lost when I upgraded to W10?"

Rocky