[dba-Tech] terminology C#

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 10:40:13 CDT 2017

Thank you. 😉 You are too kind!!!

Well, I'm going to suggest they revisit it -- the author does mention the Tell protocol and this might be acceptable among developers but I think when talking generically, we should consider send -- but in the end, the author wins. 😊

Thanks Gustav!

Susan H.

Hi Susan

There is an Ask and a Tell "pattern":

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/41569279/how-to-send-actor-a-tell-message-when-a-url-is-accessed

so you can have "a tell message", but this you will send ...

Seems to call for careful editing. That's why they called on you!

/gustav