[dba-Tech] Question about SAP Crystal Reports

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 16:20:28 CDT 2017

I'm doing a bit of work on a project that uses Crystal Reports. I've never
used CR, but report writers are pretty much like snowflakes -- all a bit
different but also pretty much the same.

The data source is a SQL database. In an existing report, I can see the
list of available tables, with some added to the report of interest.

What I cannot find is the connection information. I wandered down the
Database menu and couldn't find it there. I looked on the Report menu,
thinking it might be under Report Options or some such, but saw nothing
relevant there either.

At this point I don't even know the name of the underlying database. If you
know Crystal Reports, can you tell me where to see the connection
information?

Arthur
--
Arthur