[dba-Tech] Question about SAP Crystal Reports

Bobby Heid bheid at sc.rr.com
Mon Aug 14 20:34:20 CDT 2017

I agree with you.  I would have written a stored procedure or view as the
source.  Much easier to update the source than the report.  Possibly the
original author was not allowed to create objects on the source database.
Other than grouping or subtotals, I like the server to do the heavy lifting.

Thanks,
Bobby