[dba-Tech] new email attack vector

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Aug 25 00:04:46 CDT 2017

Hmmm... sometimes it might be nice to be able to modify an email after it was sent. ;-)

Having an automated plain text email setting is a must in this day and age. The email client, Zimbra, I am currently using, sends all email in text first and then there is a setting that will allow me to switch the message to HTML. If I see 200 lines of Javascript code revealed or iframes, in the bucket it goes. ;-)